At Trinity Electric, our commitment to safety extends beyond just policies and procedures. Safety is at the heart of our culture. From formal certifications to in-house training, we understand the importance of safe work practices for both our employees and our customers. Every one of our team members is committed to applying them to every aspect of their day-to-day operations.
Days Without Lost Time Incident
- Confined Space Entry
- Hazardous Locations
- Arc-Flash Hazard Analysis
- Proper LOTO Procedure
- PPE Inspection and Usage
- Tool & Equipment Inspection and Usage
- Daily Job Specific Safety Reviews
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Monthly Safety Meetings
- Monthly jobsite inspections by independent third-party consulting firm.
In-House Site Safety Inspections
- Partner with IBC to perform monthly job site inspections
- Written reports provided for each site and reviewed with team members